When I started my first blog, I fell in love with reading blogs. I had a list that I routinely read. However, some of the blogs I was following ended and eventually, when my blog ended, I stopped participating in the blogging world altogether.
Over the past year, I have been keeping up with a few friends and family through their blogs. However, now that I have started writing again, I cannot help be sucked back into the blogging world completely. I have been very eager to find new blogs to read. So, when Verbal Vomit posted her latest post entitled Wrecked and Wondering, I had to check it out.
And I am so glad that I did! The Journey follows the life of a twenty-one year old girl who followed her heart to Uganda. An all American high school teenager living in Brentwood, TN, is led to take a year off between high school and college to serve at an orphanage in Uganda. She is now twenty-one, founder of a non-profit organization, mom to fourteen (yes, you read that correctly), four hundred depend on her care, and she runs a school. And through it all, she displays the most amazing faith in God. She is an inspiration to read. I hope you take the time to read her story. Her testimony has touched my heart, and I hope it touches yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment